Terms and conditions
Subscribing to the services of a MOTTASL platform through the website or application requires acceptance of the following conditions:
Any new features or tools added to the current service are also subject to the same terms, you can review the terms at any time at this link
The subscription will be activated as soon as the customer pays the value of the subscription in MOTTASL packages, and the customer may not claim a refund of the subscription value or cancel the subscription after payment, except in cases that will be mentioned later regarding the cancellation and refund policy.
– You should also read the terms and conditions for using Facebook services and WhatsApp API services affiliated with the Meta platform, and if the Meta company that owns Facebook and WhatsApp changes its policies, terms, and conditions, or cancels the customer’s account, no legal responsibility falls on MOTTASL company or any service provider through MOTTASL platform, which is as follows:
– The customer agrees to comply with the terms of using the WhatsApp application interface through MOTTASL platform and the Meta platform that owns both Facebook and WhatsApp in accordance with Annexes No. 1 and 2, provided that he adheres to the terms, conditions, and policies applied by Meta Business Solutions and comply with their continuous updates. The customer will be contacted if there are any prohibited activities, and MOTTASL platform has the sole right to stop these activities if they contradict any of the guidelines of Meta and the customer has the freedom to choose between working under the umbrella of Meta directly or under the umbrella of MOTTASL platform through the account of MOTTASL platform page on Meta.
MOTTASL platform wallet: MOTTASL platform enables customers to charge their WhatsApp wallet in US dollars, and the pricing model for WhatsApp applies to the conversations that the customer makes and varies according to the country or region, and the WhatsApp company offers 1,000 free conversations per month for each WhatsApp API account, and after consuming it, it must Ensure that there is sufficient balance in the company’s WhatsApp API account to avoid failure to receive messages from WhatsApp and that the prices of the WhatsApp company are unified globally, and MOTTASL platform bills the customer at the official price shown on the pricing mechanism link for conversations via MOTTASL platform, as well as on the pricing for each country on Link to the official website of WhatsApp.
By subscribing to MOTTASL Platform, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions for using the Platform and its affiliated services.
If you have any questions about these user conditions, the practices of this system, or your dealings with the system, you can contact us through email@example.com Saudi Arabia – Jeddah.
- These terms and conditions represent the use of MOTTASL services, which is an electronic platform that allows customers to interact with and manage requests from users or consumers (“Services”). Whereas, the use of any person who is connected, whether a merchant, a consumer, or otherwise, is considered an approval and acceptance by him, and he is in a full legal capacity, system, and law for all the articles, clauses, and provisions of these terms and it is a confirmation of your commitment to their regulations and what is mentioned in them, and we point out to you that MOTTASL may be (a website or an application on mobile phones or an electronic platform) and these terms and conditions are valid and enforceable once you agree to them and start In subscribing to MOTTASL service or its affiliated services.
1-2 Inferential definitions:
- “MOTTASL” platform this term means Ratwa Information Technology Company and/or accredited companies and service providers, and this definition includes all forms of Ratwa Information Technology Company on the Internet and social media, whether it is an electronic application or a website on the World Wide Web.
- “Customer” means every business owner or trader who participates in the MOTTASL Platform and MOTTASL Platform services.
- “Consumer” means by this term every consumer who purchases a product or service from the customer through the website that he established through MOTTASL.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the rules, terms, and conditions of using MOTTASL platform, that is, all the terms and conditions of MOTTASL platform that govern and regulate the operations of users of the platform.
- “Service Provider” means the services that MOTTASL Platform provides to customers through third parties, and “providing services” means merely providing a connection between the customer and the service provider.
1-3 (Eligibility to obtain services):
- You represent and warrant the following: Your use of MOTTASL Platform services has never been suspended or prevented from using them at any time.
- You are not a competitor to MOTTASL Platform, nor do you offer any competing product for the services provided by MOTTASL Platform.
- You have full legal capacity to contract and you will not be in breach of any law or agreement.
1-4 (license scope):
- MOTTASL Platform grants the customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, and irrevocable license to access and use its services.
- You will not make the Services available or rent, lease, assign, resell, distribute or sublicense the Services to any third party.
- not modify, abbreviate, translate, abstract, create a sub-work based on decompiling, performing reverse engineering the design of MOTTASL Platform Application or otherwise identifying or attempting to identify or attempt to access the source code, internal design of the Services or any text, or multimedia images (photos, audio, video files), data or other information provided by MOTTASL Platform or third-party service providers.
- You will not delete, alter, or otherwise modify any copyright or other official notices contained in the Services.
- You will not intentionally transfer or distribute the Services, or allow the Services to be downloaded for use other than as specified herein.
1-5 (Intellectual property rights):
- “MOTTASL” platform agrees to the intellectual property rights of customers in terms of content that they have created through their stores and applications, whether they are owned by them before or after the establishment of the site or application.
- The customer agrees to the intellectual property rights of MOTTASL platform, including the platform, and the words, logos, and other symbols of the services of MOTTASL platform or displayed on MOTTASL platform, as MOTTASL platform, and every right that follows MOTTASL platform, are rights protected by intellectual property rights and trademark laws and are considered Exclusive ownership of MOTTASL platform, and it is not entitled in any way to infringe it or use it without authorization from the management of MOTTASL platform.
- By agreeing to these user conditions and using the system or service, you agree to accept full liability for damages arising from or related to
- Your breach or violation of any provision of these user conditions or any applicable law, legislation or implementing regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, whether referred to in these terms and conditions of use or not.
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including service providers.
- Your use or misuse of any of the services provided by MOTTASL Platform.
- In the event that MOTTASL Platform service is disrupted or the customer causes any damages that affect the partnership or electronic linking operations, each party has the right to request compensation, provided that the value of compensation does not exceed the value of the paid subscription and a maximum of 20,000 Saudi Riyals.
1-7 (legal responsibility):
- The information, recommendations, services or any of them provided to you on or through the Website, the Service, and the Application are for general information purposes only and do not constitute advice. You will maintain, as far as possible, the correctness and updating of the Website and the Application, and its contents.
- MOTTASL Platform shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) of the site or application, including damages caused by malware or viruses infecting software in general beyond control, unless such damage is caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the caller.
- Responsibility for the quality of third-party services associated with MOTTASL Platform rests with the Service Provider. Under no circumstances shall MOTTASL Platform bear any responsibility related to the services provided by the Service Provider or arising from them, nor shall it accept responsibility for any actions, behavior, conduct, or negligence, or all of the foregoing, on the part of the Service Providers. Hence, any complaints about the services should be submitted to the service provider, including shipping companies and electronic payment companies.
- Also, MOTTASL platform is not responsible for stopping the provision of additional services, such as the service of shipping products that serve a specific geographical area, and the customer has no right to stop his subscription to MOTTASL platform for this reason or to request compensation for that.
1-8 Invalidation of one or more conditions
- The invalidity of any of the conditions of these user conditions does not affect the validity of the rest of the other conditions contained therein.
- In the event that there are any invalid conditions in these user conditions or an unacceptable provision in certain circumstances in accordance with the standards of reasonableness and fairness and only to this extent, a provision that is acceptable taking into account all circumstances and conforms to the provisions of the invalid condition as much as possible works in place of it between the parties, taking into account the content and purpose of these user conditions.
1-9 (modification of services):
- MOTTASL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to do the following at any time:
- Change the Services or any associated materials; and/or stop publishing its services.
- Substitution of services with other similar materials.
- Stop and/or deal with any company that provides additional services on its platform.
1-10 (Refund and Cancellation):
- The user can cancel his account at any time by contacting the support team, customer service, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and then following the specific instructions indicated in the mail message from MOTTASL platform, and when either party cancels the services for any of the following reasons:
- MOTTASL Platform will stop providing the Services to the User and he will no longer be able to access his account.
- Any balance due to Ratwa Company as a result of your use of the Services through the date of such termination will immediately become due for payment in full and the user’s website services will be suspended immediately.
- If the service expiration date comes and there are fees not paid by the user, one final invoice will be sent via e-mail. After paying the bill in full, the user will not be charged again.
- MOTTASL platform reserves the right to modify or terminate the services for the user or his account for any reason at any time and without notice.
- All account data will be deleted after completing the account cancellation process, and the connected platform is not responsible for storing information after canceling the service.
- In case the customer does not pay the amounts due for a period of 28 days, the service will be suspended and the customer information will be deleted from the MOTTASL storage platform, and no new invoices will be issued, and the customer can reactivate the service if he wishes to do so.
Roguery and Fraud:
- Ratwa has the right to suspend or terminate the customer’s account when it is suspected of involvement in embezzlement activity in connection with the services of MOTTASL platform or any of its customers and to take any other legal action if necessary.
- General rule: In the event that the customer achieved or did not achieve any order or sales by using MOTTASL platform service, and then requested a refund, the request will be rejected, and the customer agrees that the setup fees are not refundable.
- It is stipulated that the customer is entitled to a refund resulting from stopping the service of MOTTASL platform for a period that caused harm to the customer.
- The customer raises the refund request by communicating with the customer service team in the designated channels.
- The customer service team processes the refund request within 3-5 working days. In the event that the customer is not entitled to a refund, the customer service team will inform the customer of the rejection, explaining the reasons.
- In the event that the customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be within the 15th and 30th of each month, whichever comes first.
(Refund during promotional offers)
- The period for refunding the subscription subject to the National Day promotions is only 24 hours, without prejudice to what was mentioned in the previous paragraph. Subscription refund applies only to the semi-annual subscription (6 months) and the annual subscription (12 months).
- The refund period for annual subscription fees subject to National Day promotions is only 24 hours.
(Annual and semi-annual subscriptions):
- The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount within 10 days from the date of subscription, in the event that he does not use other services, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
- The customer has the right to request a refund of part of the amount until the 20th day of the subscription date, where only a month’s subscription + other services used will be deducted, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
- If the customer requests a refund after a month, the request will be rejected.
- The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount within 3 days from the date of subscription if he does not use other services, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
- The customer has the right to request a refund of part of the amount until the 9th day of the subscription date when a month’s subscription + other services used only + bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees are deducted.
- The grace period for raising a refund request within 3 days from the date of subscription, in the event that other services were not used, as the value of other services used + bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
(In case of changing the package):
- In the event that the package is upgraded to a higher package and a refund is requested, the customer has the right to recover the amount of the difference between the packages, which did not exceed the grace period, and the previous balance (if it exceeds the grace period in the previous package) is considered a non-refundable balance and is automatically transferred to the lower package, knowing that Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
(Messages of advertising and text campaigns):
The grace period for recovery is within 7 days from the date of payment, as the amount is non-refundable if messages are used during the grace period
Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
The grace period for recovery is 7 days from the date of payment, and the amount is non-refundable if one of the packages was purchased during the grace period. Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
1-10 Modifications to the service and prices:
- The prices for using the services are not fixed and are subject to change, provided that the user is notified 30 days in advance. Such notice may be given at any time by posting the changes on a linked Platform link or in the Website/Application by means of an announcement.
- MOTTASL Platform reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- MOTTASL Platform shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
1-11 Modification of the service and user conditions:
MOTTASL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or to change, suspend or discontinue the Service or Application (including without limitation the provision of any feature, database or content) at any time, by posting a notice on the site or by sending a notice to the customer through the service or application or via email. MOTTASL may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- The Customer bears sole responsibility for the privacy of the Services and shall be solely responsible for their use by any other person using his account and/or username, password, or access credentials. The customer also agrees to notify MOTTASL platform if it becomes aware of any loss, theft, fraud, or unauthorized use of any password, user name, IP address, or other methods of accessing the services. MOTTASL platform undertakes to follow all possible means to prevent or stop the damage.
2-2 Dealings with others:
2-3 Account terms:
- You must be 16 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority according to the laws and regulations governing the country from which you use the Service.
- You must register on MOTTASL platform to use the service and benefit from it by writing the full name as it appears in the official papers, the current address, mobile number, a valid email, and any required information as shown, requested in the registration form, and MOTTASL platform has the right to reject the request to create an account – as well It has the right to cancel any account at any time for a reason in accordance with the powers granted to it.
- MOTTASL Platform has the right to use the e-mail address as a primary means of communication with all customers.
- The user is responsible for keeping his password secure. MOTTASL platform is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of forgetting and not maintaining the security of the account and password.
- The User is responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, images and links that are uploaded under his account in MOTTASL Platform (“Business Content”). You must not transmit any virus, computer worm, or any code of a destructive nature.
2-4 activate the account:
- If you are subscribing to the Service on behalf of the business owner, then – the business owner is the owner of the account, and you are authorized by him and hereby the terms apply to both the business owner and the one authorized to manage the account.
- MOTTASL platform undertakes to provide prices for services in advance, before and after subscription, and it is the user’s responsibility to know the current prices for the services provided.
- As a customer, you must pay the value of the services by bank transfers or credit cards and authorize the card issuer to pay, immediately after the service is provided. As a user, you are responsible for paying all fees on time, and you acknowledge that you have reviewed the cancellation and refund policy, except in some of the aforementioned cases on MOTTASL platform.
- The bill is paid by transferring the amount to the following bank account according to the price agreed upon with the customer, and the data are as follows:
Bank: Alinma Bank
Account name: Ratwa Information Technology Company
Account No.: 68202828079000
IBAN: 6205000068202828079000 SA
Ratwa Information Technology Company
Address: 23321, Al Hamra District, behind the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 6525 Al Ater Street, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2-6 Representations and guarantees:
- MOTTASL Platform acknowledges that it will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for technical support and repairing faults and problems that may occur as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for the periodic maintenance of MOTTASL Platform system.
- Responsible for managing server hardware infrastructure and services provided by a third party.
- It is committed to taking all measures and making every effort to ensure the work of third-party services related to “MOTTASL Platform”.
- Customer acknowledges and warrants that it will:
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad.
- Provide correct and accurate information to “MOTTASL Platform” and update it periodically about its work activity.
- Review and comply with any notices sent through the “MOTTASL Platform” in relation to his use of the services provided by “MOTTASL Platform”.
- Will not duplicate, sublicense, issue, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, offer, sell or reclassify the Services of “MOTTASL Platform” and will not transfer and commercially exploit the Service, except as permitted in Contract herein.
- He will not use the information, content, or any data he accesses or obtains through the services of “MOTTASL Platform” for any other purpose except for the commercial use stipulated in this contract, and he will use the system and the service exclusively for his own purposes and will not sell them to any third party (including but not limited to providing any service to any other person).
- Uses the Service or Application for lawful purposes only, and will not use the Services to damage, abuse, harass or trespass on another’s property or for any illegal purpose.
- Will not impede the proper operation of MOTTASL Platform system.
- Will not attempt to harm the Service or the Application in any way.
- The system or other content will not be copied or distributed without the prior written permission of MOTTASL Platform.
- He shall be responsible for all login information for his account such as usernames or passwords.
- He submits all evidence proving his identity to “MOTTASL Platform”.
2-7 Confidentiality of the information:
MOTTASL platform adopts high-quality security standards to protect all users’ data and prevent access to information unless the person is authorized to access it. Also, MOTTASL platform has no control over the third-party services associated with it, such as shipping companies, electronic payment gateways, or software libraries on the site or application, noting that all of these services have separate terms, conditions, and privacy policies.
Terms and policies for using the first-party platform and the Meta platform
WhatsApp Terms of Service, in addition to reviewing the updates that the WhatsApp platform makes from time to time
Technical information for the WhatsApp application
WhatsApp Business Solutions Policy
Terms of Facebook as a reseller of WhatsApp Business Solutions
Facebook business terms
Service Provider WhatsApp Terms
WhatsApp API checklist
and MOTTASL platform
- The process of collecting the necessary documents to document and upload the Facebook Business Account Manager/Meta FBAM takes about 3 working days, after which the account becomes under review by Facebook management. The review and approval process may take more than 30 days.
- The process of approving the WhatsApp offer data and sending the OTP from the WhatsApp company takes 5 to 10 working days (if the offer data is rejected, the process takes additional time).
- It does not support adding WhatsApp status available on the regular WhatsApp application.
- Messages cannot be deleted after they have been sent.
- It is impossible to select a specific message and respond to it alone, as in personal WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp API numbers cannot be added to WhatsApp groups.
- The company is not allowed to block its customers via WhatsApp API, but customers can block the company.
- You can receive voice messages from your customers, but to send voice messages via direct voice recording, such as WhatsApp Business, you must use MOTTASL platform application on your mobile.
- To start a conversation with a customer, 24 hours have passed since the last message from him, he will require sending a form message approved in advance by the WhatsApp company, knowing that an unlimited number of these messages can be submitted through MOTTASL platform with ease, learn the method.
- Templates “Form Messages” may take up to 24 hours to be reviewed and approved by WhatsApp Company.
- Before starting to use the service, the second party undertakes that when using or accessing any of the WhatsApp services directly or indirectly, it agrees to the terms of the globally unified WhatsApp services available at the link
- According to the WhatsApp company’s updates in the month of August 2021, companies can transfer their WhatsApp API accounts from one service provider to another with ease and within about a week. Attached is a link to clarify the steps (link)
- Delete the complete WhatsApp account on MOTTASL platform.
- Then the number will be canceled and returned to the regular WhatsApp business.
- The platform is in English, but there is an explanation of the settings and platform options in Arabic.
- There is an application for MOTTASL platform on the Apple Store and Google Play, but to access the administrative settings, it must be accessed from the computer.
- The platform provides reports on employees and customers, and work is underway to launch an application specialized in statistics and reports.
- There is a WhatsApp number dedicated to serving customers who contract with MOTTASL platform only (0125780095), and you can contact us at email@example.com
- It is important for the company to be aware of the degree of technical support available to it by a MOTTASL platform team, according to the package that was subscribed.
- Twerlo provides an account manager to help each client get the most out of the platform.